Monday, October 22, 2018

November 2018 - Altar Server Schedule

Thank you to everyone who responded for November 2018 scheduling.  I have tried to add in as many newly trained servers as possible.  Since I am relying on my fully trained servers for the "on the job" training each Mass, I am only adding in one (or two) of our newest servers.

For our new servers, please remember: 
1.  You must arrive 15-20 minutes before Mass starts
2.  If you cannot serve, it is your responsibility to notify me (via text), AND to find a replacement server.

For all Altar Servers, please remember:
1.  You are welcome to serve more than one mass per Month
2.  If you do not give me your availability, you will be scheduled when needed

Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. When are you sending out the Altar Server training schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father did training on the night of our meeting and he believes it is enough. New servers will be scheduled with experienced servers for “on the job” training. If you let me know the name of your student, I can work with Father to schedule additional training if you believe it is needed.

    ReplyDelete